We are pleased to announce that Wanjohi & Muli Law Firm has opened up an office at Ten Post Office Square, 8th Floor South Wing, Boston MA 02109 to serve our Kenyan Community and the people of New England at large in ALL Immigration Law matters. You can call us to discuss these and more topics;
1. Anticipated Immigration Reform by President Obama by the end of THIS summer;
2. How to defend yourself during deportation proceedings;
3. How to avoid getting into deportation proceedings;
4. What to do when you are arrested by Immigration and Custom Enforcement Police (ICE);
5. The process of getting Immigration benefits through marriage;
6. Pitfalls to avoid during marriage based immigration interview;
7. How to win an asylum case;
8. Maintenance and reinstatement of student visa (F1);
9. I am here, I am illegal, I do not want to go home, I have no options, what next?
Also we can speak to congregations or groups to enlighten and empower the community on various topics regarding immigration law. We are excited to be part of the New England Community and looking forward to serving the community.
This is a great opportunity for the community to have their immigration questions answered for FREE by knowledgeable and experienced immigration attorneys. Do not hesitate to contact us with any queries.
Mueni Muli Managing Attorney | Wanjohi & Muli Law Firm PLLC
184 Wind Chime Court Unit 103 Raleigh NC 27615
8819 University East Drive Suite 100 Charlotte NC 28213
Ten Post Office Square 8th Floor South Boston MA 02109
Office: 919-578-3691 | Cell: 919-346-4909| Fax: 919-590-1615
|firstname.lastname@example.org | www.wanjohimulilaw.com