7 Min Interview:Keeping up with Achapa..my middle name is AKOTHEE
1. What are you good at?…….I am good at delivering message in simple relatable passionate way especially finance..
2. Am bad at remembering people’s names.
3.What is the last book you enjoyed reading?….. The book I enjoyed reading is Entrepreneur Rollercoaster by Darren Hardy
4.What is a common misconception about you?……. The common misconception is that I do things for money..lol.. Nop. I do to impact lives .
5. What is your childhood fear?……..my childhood fear and still is, the fear of snakes
6. What is your ideal night out?……My ideal night out is private hotel,cozy jacuzzi, movie and chicken wings..🤗 I value privacy
7. In another life I’d have been……a Teacher to impact more lives that comes my way.well still working to be one .
8. What would you do if you were a politician?……. When I become politician I will fight for the orphans and widower/ widows rights.
9. What is or was your best age?….My best age to be is now.. Love appreciate every moment. 25 was cool though!
10. What is the best part o. your job?……..Impacting families life for generation by securing financial education.
11. What is your greatest regret?……..No regrets just lessons learnt..
12. Which Celebrity figure do you mostly identify yourself with? I identify myself with Maya Angelou. A phenomenal woman and a Proverb 31 woman..🤗
13. Living person you admire most?…..i admire my big sister Rose Ojwang,she has impacted more lives than i can count.
14. What are your greatest achievements?…..Motherhood at early age of 18,raising incredible person, my son shawn Ouko who is turning 18 this year. Wow! WoW!. Still shocked.Beat the odds of teen mom.
15. What is your greatest possession?My greatest possession is the pictures of family and my life journey on facebook.
16. What would you do or say if you were to die “God forbid” in the next five minutes?…….If i died in the next five minutes, my last words would will be… “I lived by my own terms and each moment with gratitude.”
17.Name one thing people don’t know about you?……. that my middle name is AKOTHEE... lol..
18.Any plans of relocating back home?……….I plan to relocate back home in 10 years and possibly run for political office
19.Can you give any Diaspora tips?…..On Diaspora tips …is to take advantage of what’s here, be educated on 401k and other investments options including real estate. We got the better end of the deal if we educate ourselves
20. Betty is a Senior Marketing Director with WFG/ Transamerica financials. Also CEO of ‘ Aunty B’ Home Care.