Kenya Modern Grocery Retail Industry Snapshot 2016 – Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Modern Grocery Retail in Kenya – Industry Snapshot” report to their offering.
This publication provides an overview of the major grocery chains present in Kenya and illustrates the current level of development of modern retail in the country.
– Provides clear facts on the current state of development of modern retail in Kenya
– Sheds light on the development opportunities that exist for new entrants and incumbents in the retail industry based on current development levels and size of the upper and middle-class population
– Quantifies the level of competition in Kenya and benchmarks it against many other African countries
– Captures the differences in terms of share of modern and traditional retail in Kenya compared to other African countries
– Compares sales volume of the different players present in Kenya both locally and abroad
– Highlights the differences in per square meter sales across the different players
– Comprehensive profiles for the six biggest retail players are also included
Get answers to these questions:
– What is the level of development of modern grocery retail in Kenya?
– How attractive in the Kenyan retail industry? (i.e. how does modern retail density compare to the size of the upper/middle-class population?)
– How is the share of modern trade and traditional retail different in Kenya compared to other African economies?
– What is the current level of fragmentation in Kenya’s retail? How does it compare to other African countries?
– Which are the leading supermarket chains in Kenya in terms of sales?
– How are the different chains performing in terms of sales per square meter?
– What are the current expansion plans of the different players?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key take-away points
- Food expenditure and modern food retail sale share by country
- Retail Space per upper & middle class population and upper & middle class population by country
- Number of supermarket banner owners per country
- Major retailers sales
- Major retailers sales per square meter
- Major retailers expansion plans across East Africa
– Pick n Pay
Source: DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/css3kz/modern_grocery