PRAYER FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2020:12 Daily Prayers
Scripture – Isaiah.43:1-13
But now, this is what the Lord says—
he who created you, Jacob,
he who formed you, Israel:
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
2 When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.
3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I give Egypt for your ransom,
Cush[a] and Seba in your stead.
4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight,
and because I love you,
I will give people in exchange for you,
nations in exchange for your life.
5 Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the east
and gather you from the west.
6 I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’
Bring my sons from afar
and my daughters from the ends of the earth ……………to …… 13
Psl.3:3 “For thou O Lord art a shield for me my glory and the lifter of mine head.”
12 Daily Prayers
1.The works of your hands
Show me Your glory Reveal Yourself to me. Divine encounter. Exo 33:13
Enlarge my territory. Influence. Reach. Use me to bless others.
Show me Your mercy daily.
Let Your favor overshadow me daily.
Give me souls. Teach me to seek Your kingdom first. Prosper my loved ones. Prosper my church members
Matt 6:33. Psa 2:8
Fight for me and deliver me. Let God arise
From glory to glory, Let me shine for You.
2 Cor 3:18
Prosper my ways. All round prosperity.
3 John 2
Keep me till I see You in glory after a long and healthy life. 120 years
Use my children for Your glory. Let them serve You. Let them please You all their days. Isa 8:18
Bless my family. Save the unsaved ones. Bless my spiritual family. My pastor and his family
1. Praise the Lord for the power of His might in which every knee must bow, in the name of Jesus.
2. Any sin that will not allow my heaven to open; O lord by your mercy forgive me and wash me clean with your blood, in the name of Jesus.
3. Holy Spirit connects me to the socket of power, in the name of Jesus.
4. My prayers shall hit the target, I shall not pray amiss, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the finger of God remove every strongman of prayerlessness from my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every strongman assigned to weaken my faith be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. You evil ancestral strongman attached to my destiny fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. I disconnect my life my destiny from every power of bad luck and misfortune, in the name of Jesus.
9. Any ancestral power strongman having my goods in his possession release it now and die, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every cloud of darkness preventing my sun to rise, clear away in the name of Jesus.
11. Ancestral covenant of failure and defeat operating in my life break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. O God of new beginning arise advertise your goodness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
13. In this month of new beginning the Lord shall bring honey out of the rock for me, in the name of Jesus.
14. Where others have failed; I shall succeed in the name of Jesus.
15. What caused other fall; shall be my platform to greatness, in the name of Jesus.
16. In my desert water shall begin to flow continually, in the name of Jesus.
17. When I sit in the dark the Lord shall be a light unto me, in the name of Jesus.
18. Any power anywhere trying to restructure my destiny; you’re a failure, receive multiple disgrace in the name of Jesus.
19. Every wicked authority contending with my glory; be dethroned by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. I recover back by fire all that has been stolen from my life even when I was in my mother’s womb, in the name of Jesus.
21. My life, my destiny arise shine do not cooperate with the spirit of demotion, in the name of Jesus.
22. Goodness and mercy of the Lord envelope my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
23. Glory of the Lord cover and protect my destiny from every witchcraft attack, in the name of Jesus.
24. I shall not come to this world in vain, In the name of Jesus.
25. Righteousness of the Lord shall exalt my glory, mercy of God cover my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
26. I thank you Lord Jesus for answering my prayers, glory be to your name, in the name of Jesus.
27.Jesus would often pray for many hours (Luke 6:12) When the disciples asked him to teach them how to pray, he taught them a prayer than could be said in a minute, or an hour, or a day; depending on the depth and weight applied on each of these words: Matthew 6:9-13 9 In this manner, therefore, pray: Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 Your kingdom come. Your will be done On earth, as it is in heaven. 11 Give us this day our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors. 13 And do not lead us into temptation, But deliver us from the evil one. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen. To God be all the glory who enables us to do all things!
28.“For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position for such a time as this?” Esther 4:14, NIV
29.Joel 2:1: ‘Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh, for it is nigh at hand’.
30. Give me a Vision: Proverbs 29:18 says “Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he”