Are you seeking to be part of a great vision that propels both the Economic and Social empowerment while transforming the Society? Optiven real estate has new positions for those who believe that they are the very best in selling and marketing.
Optiven Real Estate seeks to hire 15 (Fifteen) experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Executives. The desired persons will be reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects
- Ensure strong understanding of the company value proposition
- Liaise with the Sales Managers periodically to identify and seal business opportunities
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters
- Support the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy
- Provide after sale customer services and maintaining a client and potential client database in the company’s files
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as sale agreements and titles
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property sales deals
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events
- Manage company property and assets entrusted to the jobholder for marketing and sales purpose
Requirements for the Marketing Executives Job
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector
- Must be ready to commence work by 2nd January 2020.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business.
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st December 2019.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
SEVEN HILLS FOUNDATION
If you are interested in learning more about career opportunities at Seven Hills, contact Carl Baker in the Human Resources Department at email@example.com 508.983.2938 or visit our job postings on the Current Opportunities page and apply on-line.
Our benefits* include:
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Plans
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Vacation Cash Out
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Days
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Tax Deferred Annuity/403b Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Tuition Reimbursement/Remission
- Professional Conferences and Seminars
- Employee Recognition and Service Awards
- Corporate College and e-Learning Opportunities
- Emerging Leaders Program
- Professional Development Opportunities/Career Paths
- President’s Fund for Staff Emergencies
- Employee Holiday Giving Tree
* Benefits may vary based on work status/hours of work.
At Seven Hills, we welcome those individuals who share our passion for helping and empowering others and who can contribute toward our mission of “Promoting and encouraging the empowerment of people with significant challenges so that each may pursue their highest possible degree of personal well-being and independence.” If you are seeking a rewarding career and are ready to learn, grow and serve, we invite you to submit an application for employment.
Call:Seven Hills, contact Carl Baker in the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org 508.983.2938 or visit our job postings on the Current Opportunities page and apply on-line
Looking for a live-in nanny south-shore area.
If interested Text (781) 975-6145 or email Sam@Samrack.com for details
Join Riverside Community Care: Call :781-329-0909
Riverside Community Care
270 Bridge Street, Suite 301
Dedham MA 02026
The Riverside Team
As a member of our team, you will work with an extraordinary group of thoughtful, professional, and passionate people that are committed to the field of mental healthcare and human services. Working with this top-notch team will have an impact on your life and others’.
Engage Your Head And Your Heart
At Riverside, you’ll make an immediate and direct impact on the people we serve and their families, in over 70 communities across the state.
Our Leadership is engaging, transparent, caring, and are experts in their fields.
Personal & Professional Growth
At Riverside you will have access to cutting edge training, free CE credits, and the opportunity for career advancement.
A Special Culture Where People Convert Passion Into Action
From your first day, you will feel the power of a culture in which our team is dedicated to living by our values. We recognize that the high quality of care we offer results from the individual and collective efforts of our caring and exceptional staff.
Riverside recognizes the importance of employee benefits in enhancing the value of our employee’s overall compensation. Read an overview of our benefits here.
If you strive for excellence, are compassionate and caring, and share in our mission, we encourage you to apply for a position at Riverside. As a member of our team, you are surrounded by an extraordinary group of talented staff that is making a difference in the lives of individuals, families, and entire communities.
We are looking for RNs in Boston and surrounding areas.
We also have an opening for a QA- Nurse.
beautiful african nurse taking care of senior patient in wheelchair
Intrested candidates can send resumes to email@example.com
Administrator | Caring Hearts Homecare
188 Main Street Suite 201, Wilmington, MA 01887
Office: (978) 658-5104
SAMRACK.COM Call: 781-975-6145
Open Positions:Data Architect,Business Continuity Analyst & Content Manager
• Advertise on Samrack.com: You can place ads on this site to reach a diverse market across the United States and beyond. Ad size spaces are on the left & right columns, middle section and footer. Call 781-975-6145 for pricing.
• Email Marketing: We will design an email blast and send to our email database for you as well as give it you to send to your own database. Leverage the contacts we have. Call 781-975-6145 for pricing.
• Samrack Print Magazine: Advertise on our quarterly magazine on any page size from full page, half page, quarter page and business card size. Coming Soon.
Photography & Videography
• Corporate Events Coverage: HD video output, high res photos on disk, various photo printing solutions. Call 781-975-6145 for pricing.
• Full Wedding Coverage: Whole day coverage, simultaneous venue coverage, HD video output, high res photos on disk, various photo printing solutions. Call 781-975-6145 for pricing.
• Social Events Coverage: Gatherings, Birthdays, Pre-Wedding Partys and more. Same coverage options as above
• Equipment Hire: DSLR Cameras, HD Video Cameras, Lighting Kits. Call for pricing.
Samrack offers custom high quality designs for logos, stationery, flyers, brochures, invitations, booklets e.t.c. for small and mid-sized organizations and businesses who need to present stronger and lasting brands to their target markets. Through creative design we guarantee visual communication that will not only connect with your target market but will persuade them to take positive action. Our design process is simple – Understanding your brief, getting content – research, graphic layout, application – print & delivery. In order to stand apart from your competition, boost sales and build solid brands that will stand the test of time; email to let us know how we can help you. It will be a worthy investment!
We specialize in website design, e-commerce development, email marketing and publicity campaigns. We have designed and launched many successful websites in various fields. With our team’s combined experience in graphic design, website development, Flash animation and e-commerce programming, you can be confident that whatever your project demands, our developers can deliver on time and on budget!
People want things done but don’t have the time to do them. As your personal concierge we attend to the most basic of your needs; taking care of your business efficiently and with a touch of class. Here are some of the services we offer. Kindly call or email us with your requests.
• Event Photography and Event Consulting Services
• Home or Office Equipment/Service Installation Services• Projector/Video/Screen & other Equipment Rent & Leasing for any of your events
email or call to book