Independent Election and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) CEO Ezra Chiloba has said that the mass voter registration exercise slated to begin tomorrow (Monday) will target persons who have never registered as voters between 2012 and 2016 and persons who have recently acquired voting age and attained a national ID.
QUALITY LEADERSHIP FOR KENYA BEGINS WITH YOU AND ME AS ACTIVE CITIZENS*
By C. Muli
*Prayer and Action*
With about a week to go with mass voter registration. Pray
1. Pray God will stir up people go and register ESPECIALLY THE CHRISTIANS/BORN AGAINS
2. To find creative ways to encourage others to register regardless of party affiliations
3. For cynicism, voter apathy and skepticism to be thwarted.
4. There is no salvation from political system we just desire policy driven and ethical leaders.
2. Reach out to all 254 Kenyan numbers on your contact list and ask if they have registered and when they plan to register and follow up by Thursday this week.
*Discernment and Action*.
1. For voters to vote with discernment. Allegiance to the God we invoke in our anthem whom we pray to make Justice and not injustice amd corruption to be our shield and defender..corresponding verses to our anthem are:
To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Prov 21:3.
(Sacrifice valentines and go and vote. Ladies insist on registering before valentine treat small worthy sacrifice
When justice is done, it is a joy to the righteous but terror to evildoers. Prov 21:15..
The Righteous One observes the house of the wicked; he throws the wicked down to ruin.
*BENEFIT AND WARNING*
This is the promise of God for Kenya and if believers will not register and motivate others to register then they cease to be salt and light in their country and that is a great shame…
*DISCERNED VOTING AND ALLEGIANCE*
Prayer for discernment for when we discern and invoke with our vote allegience to Righteous One we will desire to see in our leadership:
1. A king (ruler) who sits on the throne of judgment winnows all evil with his eyes.
A wise king (ruler) winnows the wicked and drives the wheel over them.
PROV 20:8, 26
*OPPORTUNITY AND BLESSING*
This is the generation that transforms society for better for justice and justice led prosperity..
*DISCERNMENT AND PROMISE*
When the choice is between two or more unsavory characters: pray for
Ethical just citizens and God-fearing citizens to take up positions in politics
For God to give wisdom in choosing the leader who will bring about His Justice and purposes regardless of party affiliation that proverbs 21:1 may be fulfilled..
The king’s heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord ; he turns it wherever he will. Prov 21:1
I have desired this quality of leader at every level of government for my beloved Kenya a long time . Do you?