Pristine Gardens- Matuu Phase III
Affordable plots for sale with ready title deeds in Matuu, Machakos County
Have you been desiring to invest in affordable 50 x 100 plots for sale in Machakos County? Username Investments is offering plots for sale near Matuu Town touching the recently tarmacked Kivandini -Masinga Road, off Thika-Garissa highway. The Kenya National Highway Authority (KeNHA) launched the expansion of a section of Thika-Garissa highway aimed at easing traffic in the area. The infrastructural projects have made Matuu an ideal location for real estate investors looking to invest in affordable plots with ready title deeds in Matuu.
Pristine Gardens – Matuu project, comprises of value-added plots for sale in Machakos County that enjoy proximity to amenities such as schools, health facilities, shopping facilities, markets and religious centres. If you are looking for plots for sale in Kenya with prices below Ksh 200,000 this is the ideal project as an eighth acre plot is selling at a cash offer price of Ksh 199,000 only.
The affordable land for sale in Musingini area enjoy close proximity to Matuu Town. The town has gradually become an economic hub of the surrounding constituencies. Invest today in land for sale in Machakos County and get your money growing! You may request call back here
Matuu plots for sale are in Musingini, 15 minutes’ drive from Matuu Town and the plots touches the recently tarmacked Kivandini –Masinga road.
- Perimeter fence.
- Estate Gate.
- Graded access road
- Water and Electricity in the neighbourhood
The eighth acre plots in Matuu have red soil suitable for construction and farming.
Introductory Price (Per 1/8th Acre)
Cash Investors: Ksh. 199,000= only (Ksh. 30,000 deposit, balance within 90 days)
An installment payment option of up to 6 months is also available as shown below:
|Installment Period||Deposit (approx. 30%)||Monthly Installments||Total Amount|
|3||Kshs 30,000||Kshs 61,333||Kshs 214,000|
|6||Kshs 30,000||Kshs 33,167||Kshs 229,000|
Minimum booking fee for each plot is Ksh. 30,000 only. The price is all-inclusive i.e. legal fees, stamp duty and title transfer fees with no hidden charges.
How to Purchase
- Book your plot by paying the booking fee through one of our payment options. You can use Lipa na Mpesa, Buy Goods Option Till Number: 846920
- Fill in an online letter of offer (Click here)
- Complete payment within the payment duration given.
- A transfer document and a sale agreement will be shared with you for signing. After signing, attach a copy of your ID, KRA PIN, passport photo and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For our diaspora clients, send the documents to email@example.com
- Title processing is done within 6-10 months upon completion of payment.
- We will notify you when your title is ready for picking. You can come pick it at our offices or we can send it to you through a courier service of your choice.
Title Transfer: The land for sale next to Matuu Town has freehold title deed (The registration of title deed takes between 6-10 months upon completion of payment).
Special Offer: Buy 10 plots get 1 plot absolutely free.
We have free site visits every Wednesday and Saturday. Meeting point is at Kencom at 7.30 AM.
CALL TO ACTION
To book a seat, SMS ‘OBOREMO’ to 20321 / SMS ‘OBOREMO’ to 20321
- Country: Kenya