NURTURING RELATIONSHIPS SEMINAR: WITH BEATRICE NDURA AND REV. JOSEPH NGOTHO: SAINT STEPHEN EPISCOPAL CHURCH, LYNN MA: SUNDAY APRIL 30TH,2017: 11AM – 5PM
We are a community that thrives in our interconnectedness; knowing how to nurture our interconnectedness is imperative. Our Heavenly Father created us as relational beings, who have many flaws and our wellbeing is nurtured through our interconnectedness.
A church community is a part of our individual and corporate life and promoting safe, stable and nurturing relationships are a handy powerful tool and a healing catalyst in our community of faith. They help in promoting spiritual and emotional stability in an individual’s life, family, and community at large.
During this seminar, we will learn:
- The importance of interconnectedness with God, yourself, and others, and how to nurture it.
- How to promote safe, stable and nurturing relationships in church, community, and family.
- How to embrace change:
- Changing your thoughts by embracing the mind of Christ.
- Developing cognitive restructuring skills.
- Developing and safe guarding boundaries.
- Learning to communicate assertively.
Rev. Joseph Njuguna Ngotho is a long time ordained minister, with a long serving experience with immigrants from East Africa. He is a family man and currently serving at Saint Stephen Episcopal Church in Lynn, MA. He is the host of this seminar.
Beatrice Ndura is an ordained minister, Professional Counselor, and Behavioral Specialist Consultant. She is the CEO – Pinnacle of Praise Ministries and TV Host – Pinnacle of Praise Show and Host of In the Wings of our Stories (Pinnacle of Praise Show Radio) –