Kenya Embassy Paris: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Kenyan Ambassador to France Salma Ahmed with the Kenyan delegation shortly after the event (photo: Cleopatra Mukula) Kenyan Ambassador to France Salma Ahmed accompanied a delegation of Kenyan governors on official visit to France a council meeting of the City of Paris.
Requirements for the Post
- Basic degree/Diploma Certificate in Hospitality or related field from a recognized University
- Demonstrated practical experience as a receptionist and telephone operator with ability to operate multi-line telephone systems and route calls to appropriate staff members. Able to exhibit superior communication skills along with proven ability to maintain calm during extreme pressure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French. However knowledge of Kiswahili would be an added advantage.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with extensive hands-on experience in providing front desk service.
- CONSULAR ASSISTANT:Requirements for the Post
- Basic degree/ diploma certificate in office administration/ Human Resource Management or closely related field from a recognized University
- Professional/administrative work experience in a government agency or private sector, to include direct, face-to-face public contact;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French. However knowledge of Kiswahili would be an added advantage ..READ MORE