How does Optiven operate?
Optiven is a land developer, real estate firm selling value added property across Kenya.
Check and sign up here: https://plots.optiven.co.ke/?ref=JamesPloti
The business model is very friendly and open. Optiven goes out there in the counties, Identifies a piece of land, which fits their specified requirements and the ministry of land regulations, eg location, accessibility, social amenities nearby,etc,
They then Sub divide the land into different portion starting from 50×100, 100×100, or Half Acres, ( This is determined by the ministry regulation of zoning), Optiven then adds value additions like drilling a bore hole and connecting water to every plot, Installing three phase power, constructing internal access roads, process individual title deeds for each plot, (available for free to perform due diligence with the relevant land offices), then sell the investment to willing Kenyan.
Value additions differ from project to project, there are projects for capital gain ( where you buy, get your title deed and wait for the property to appreciate and sell off later), properties for immediate settlement and projects for commercial development purposes.
We are open daily for free site visit to our current projects and previous ones done over the 20 years in business.
It will be an honor to host you for a free site visit
My contacts are +254 708 459 336
SEVEN wonderful Benefits of PLANTING Trees
Planting of fruit trees has many benefits and all residents of Amani Ridge the Place of Peace will ENJOY!
Why do we spend thousands of shillings in planting trees in our Projects, see the benefits:
1. Trees combat climate change: They absorb the excess carbon dioxide CO2, while releasing oxygen back into the air.
2. Trees clean the air: They are physical filters that absorb pollutant gasses (nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulfur dioxide et al), odour and dust.
3. Trees cool Cities: Trees have capacity to cool our cities by up to 10 F.
4. Trees stabilizes the soil and absorbs thousands of litters of storm water
5. Trees protect our future – The number of homes in cities will outstrip those living in the country side. This means parks are key to reduce stress. Research shows that within minutes of being surrounded by trees or green space, your blood pressure drops, your heart rate slows and your stress levels come down.
6. Trees give us shade, provide medicine, reduces radiation, are a source of shelter to birds & drastically reduce noises.
7. Trees are physical filters, trap dust, and absorb pollutants from the air.
Let’s join together and plant thousands of trees in our environment.
We at Amani Ridge the place of Peace project are rallying all our customers to also plant at least 7 trees in their respective plots.