Applications for the ISK high school scholarship program are now open
Two outstanding Kenyan students stand a chance to pursue their high school education at ISK. The scholarship covers 100% of all tuition, and full waiver of admission, bus and capital levy fees.
Scholarship applications are being accepted for students entering Grade 9 or Grade 10 in August 2018.
In order to qualify, applicants must be:
- Kenyan citizens
- Have proof of financial need
- Must be 14 years of age by September 2018
- Completed Primary School Education (Standard 8)
- Have high academic achievement and
sound leadership skills
- Have the ability to live in Nairobi with family or legal guardians
Students meeting the above criteria can download an application form from the ISK website, and submit their applications by January 19, 2018.
Selection will be based on merit and proven financial need. Recipients of a full scholarship, valued at KShs 11 million (4 year scholarship), will be announced in May 2018.